Full-Time Line Cook Position
Willibald Farm is a thriving farm distillery, brewery, and restaurant located in Waterloo Region, just outside of the small village of Ayr. Our on-site restaurant focuses on true farm-to-table dining. We use a mix of traditional and modern techniques with a strong focus on local ingredients, our on farm beef cattle, and a menu diverse to compliment our wide variety of premium spirits, beer, and cocktails made on-site.
We are seeking a hard working and creative cook to join our team in this full-time position. We would love to hear from you if you feel qualified for the role and want to be a part of Willibald.
Requirements & Skills
- Strong personal skills, highly motivated, and creative
- A passion for farm to table/scratch cooking
- Culturally driven
- A demonstrated commitment to a career in cooking, as evident from relevant education and/or cooking experience
- Knowledge of kitchen safety, and general kitchen sanitation compliance
- A driver’s license and access to a vehicle is an asset
Willibald is committed to providing fair and competitive wages to our team, including an equal tipping structure between the front and the back of house.
Check out our instagram @drinkwillibald to view some additional photos of what we do!