Part-Time | ASAP
As the farm continues to expand, we are seeking a dynamic, outgoing, and professional individual to join our fulfillment team. Our delivery team is responsible for managing the delivery of Willibald products from our farm to our customers including both residential and licensee orders.
- Delivery of Willibald products including cans, kegs and packaged orders to both residential and licensed customers
- Order packing and delivery preparation
- Collecting proper documentation from recipients
- Maintain a clean, safe delivery vehicle and completing daily maintenance checks
- Physically fit for heavy lifting
- Shifts (Tuesday - Friday)
- Monthly shop allowance (after probation period)
- Comprehensive training provided
- Growth opportunities
- Collaborative, supportive & inclusive workspace
- Valid G licence and a clean driving record
- Experience in the beer/spirits industry is an asset
- Weekday delivery
- Availability minimum 3-days per week, 10am-4pm.