Full-Time | Start Date ASAP
Willibald Farm is a growing farm distillery & restaurant located in Waterloo Region, just outside of the small village of Ayr. Our distillery has a strong focus on high quality, premium spirits that are made 100% on our farm. Our on-site restaurant focuses on true farm-to-table dining influenced heavily from our wood-fired oven, on-site beef cattle, and vegetable gardens. We use a mix of traditional and modern techniques with a strong focus on whole animal butchery, charcuterie, and wild fermentation that enable us to create a unique and constantly changing dining experience.
We are seeking a hard working and creative cook to join our team in this full-time position. We would love to hear from you if you feel qualified for the role and want to be a part of Willibald. This is the perfect role for someone that wants to learn.
- Strong personal skills, highly motivated, and creative
- Knowledge of kitchen safety, and general kitchen sanitation compliance
- A demonstrated commitment to a career in cooking as evident from relevant education and/or cooking experience
- A driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required
Willibald is committed to providing fair wages to our team. This role will include a $17/hr wage along with an equal tipping structure between the front and the back of house.
To apply, email your resume to Executive Chef Byron Hallett at: email@example.com
Bottle Shop Associate
Part-Time & Full-Time | Start Date ASAP
Big fan of Willibald? So much so that you could sell our brand to anyone? We’re looking for a motivated, customer-centric individual to join our retail team. Our bottle shop associates are responsible for selling Willibald products, telling our brand story and product journeys, sharing product recommendations, as well as providing exceptional customer service to all guests of our farm and St. Jacob’s Farmers Market locations.
- Beer/Spirits industry experience a plus but not required
- Retail experience also a plus
- Must be SmartServe Certified
- Must be flexible to work either location (Willibald Farm or St. Jacob’s Farmers Market)
- Competitive pay with monthly alcohol allowance